- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup earth balance Vegan Butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP egg replacer with 3 TBSP water (mix separately until frothy)
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips (I got mine from Ethique Nouveau)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts , chopped
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars, butter, shortening, egg replacer, applesauce & vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour, baking soda & salt until mix completely
- Stir in Vegan White Chocolate & Macadamia Nuts.
- Drop dough by Tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. I had to press them down to create a more cookie like finished product.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove Cookies from sheet and put on wire rack and let cool
I gave this a Tofu Gal rating of 8.5
They are out of this world!